Requirements & Guidelines
To have your film considered for the 2021 PUSD Digital Film Festival, you MUST follow the requirements below.
1. Please review all the requirements carefully.
2. Your film must be uploaded and submitted before April 18th, 2021 by 11:59 pm.
3. We are looking for films of substantial content ranging from from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. However, you are allowed up to 5 minutes with 30 seconds of solely credits (max video may be 5:30). We are trying to give as many students a chance to share their voice.
4. Your film must have been made after August 2020 (during this school year).
5. Submissions should be school appropriate. We will recognize films with mature content, but there is a difference between 'made for older audiences' and 'inappropriate'.
6. You may only submit one film unless specifically told otherwise by the Film Festival Committee.
7. Your film must be uploaded to our Submission Form.
8. All music must be original, free licensed or significantly modified from its original source (re-writing lyrics to a song).